1. Fleet Management Limited is a company based in Hong Kong, 27th Floor, South Island Place 8 Wong Chuk Hang Road Hong Kong. The Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies, hereinafter called “Fleet Management Group”, are engaged in the business of providing ship management services to its clients. The list of such companies can be found here.
Where the Fleet Management Group controls how your personal data is collected and the purposes for which we use your personal data, the Fleet Management Group will act as the “data controller” for the purposes of the GDPR.
3. We obtain Personal Data which you knowingly and voluntarily disclose to us, both online and offline, notably when you:
a. Visit our websites and./or complete one of our web forms;
b. Visit our premises;
c. Communicate with us via any means, including but not limited to telephone, and through the use of networking websites, third party apps or similar technologies.
4. We may also collect information from third-party sources such as sub-contractors.
5. We may use IP addresses and other anonymous data such as browser and operating system type, the time and duration of site visits and the pages visited for the purposes of:
a. obtaining aggregate information on the whereabouts of visitors to the Website; and
b. maintaining and enhancing our Website and improving our services to clients.
6. We may also aggregate any information collected via the Website (which will be anonymized so that it shall not amount to Personal Data), for such purposes as generating demographic profiles of our customer base.
7. If you have supplied it to us, we will have your personal data such as your full name and postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, job title and/or other provided personal information.
8. Any Personal Data submitted to us either in enquiries through this Website, by email or by other means provided via the Website or otherwise, will be collected, used, stored and processed by us only for the purposes of:
a. providing requested information on our products, services, pricing and processes;
b. establishing and maintaining contracts;
c. provision of contracted services;
d. invoicing, remittance, payments, collections;
e. maintaining and improving our website;
f. providing requested services to you;
g. marketing purpose;
h. IT support services;
i. business continuity planning;
j. crew recruitment or management; or
k. Employment-related processing
9. We may process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. For example, we may send you marketing communications and news concerning Fleet Management Group’s services, event invitations and our company newsletter.
10. We respect if you do not want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes and you can always inform us about this as per the section “Contact Us” found below. As soon as you notify us, your personal data will no longer be processed for marketing purposes.
11. We process your personal data on the following legal basis:
a. It is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations;
b. It is necessary for our legitimate interests, except where your interest and rights override those;
c. It is necessary to protect your interests or those of someone else and/or
d. In some cases, your consent
12. Your personal data collected by the Fleet Management Group’s may be stored and processed in any country in which we or subsidiaries, affiliates or our associated third parties maintain facilities. In order to protect the information, Fleet Management Group’s servers are protected by reasonable physical and electronic security measures.
13. Given the international nature of the Fleet Management Group’s operations, personal data may be transferred to countries outside the EU/EEA. In case we need to transfer your personal data, we will take all reasonable measures to safeguard the transfer of your personal data to third parties in a manner that complies with the applicable data protection laws.
14. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
a. In the event that we sell, merge or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
b. If Fleet Management Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal data held by it about its customers will be transferred.
c. In the event that we are required to do so to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations, to regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals, government agencies and law enforcement agencies.
15. Personal data will be retained no longer than necessary pursuant to applicable law and regulation and the policies and procedures established by the Fleet Management Group pursuant thereto, in each case having regard to the purpose for which such personal data was obtained.
16. The GDPR grants EU subject certain legal rights, a summary of which is set forth below:
a. Right of access to a copy of your personal data.
b. Right to data portability.
c. Correction of erroneous data.
d. Deletion of data in specific case as set out in the Data Regulation.
e. Right to object processing of personal data.
f. Right to object to direct marketing.
g. Right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
h. Right to withdraw consent at any time.
i. Right to lodge a complaint.
17. If you have any questions on how we collect and treat personal data or would like to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, please send your inquiries to: email@example.com
19. All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
FML SHIP MANAGEMENT LIMITED
601 Ghinis Building
58-60 Dhigenis Akritas Avenue
P.O Box 27249
FLEET MANAGEMENT EUROPE LIMITED
3rd Floor, 105-109 Bishopsgate
London EC2M 3UE
NAESS Ship Management BV
1112 BA Diemen